*If you already have an Authorize.NET Gateway in WebLink Connect and are changing the values click here*
WebLink integrates with Authorize.net as a Credit Card Gateway so that you can securely accept online credit card payments through your website and through WebLink Connect. Using this integration requires that you set up and purchase an account from Authorize.net. When you get that account, you can decide whether you point it to your existing Merchant Account or if you set up a new Merchant Account with Authorize.net. If you run multiple entities through WebLink's Entity Management Features, you can set up and run multiple credit card gateways, one for each entity.
1. In WebLink Connect select Admin -> Set Preferences -> Application Settings
2. Select the Credit Card Processing tab -> Select Edit/View Credit Card Gateways
3. Select New
4. Enter the name of your gateway (e.g. Authorize.NET)
5. Set the Gateway Type to Authorize.NET
6. Enter the API Login and API Transaction Key provided by Authorize.NET
7. Select Save (your information should be similar below)
The transaction confirmation email that is sent when a transaction is processed is configured on the Authorize.net side. When a transaction occurs and pings Authorize.net, that confirmation is triggered.
You can manage the confirmation emails in Authorize.net by logging into the Merchant Interface at https://account.authorize.net/ and navigating to the Account tab from the main toolbar and then Email Receipt under Transaction Response Settings. Deselect the email confirmation you wish to disable and click Submit.