On the General tab of any profile, you can enter the primary email address for that profile. This email will be used by default in any communications sent to this profile. However, if you have additional emails you need to store for a profile (for example, personal emails for individuals or info emails for an organization), you can record them on the "Emails" tab of the Profile Browser.
1. Open the profile to which you would like to add additional emails.
2. Click on the Emails tab, and click Add New Email.
3. Enter the new email address into the Email field, then select the email Type of either Personal or Work. You can add as many email addresses as you like, then click Save on the Email Management tab (not at the top of the Profile Browser). Note - you must enter a valid email address, or the record will not save.
4. If you would like to change the "Primary" email address for this profile, you can simply check the Primary checkbox for the email that you want use for communications to the profile. Note that ONLY the email marked Primary will be used in the Mass Communicator. When you change the Primary checkbox, the email address displayed on the General tab will update to match the Primary email address.
5. To remove an email address at any time, click Delete next to that email address. If you want to delete the Primary email, you'll need to select a different email to mark as Primary prior to deleting. If you want to delete even the Primary email address from the profile, you'll need to click on the General tab, clear out the email address, and save the profile.