How do I find all members in a certain category?
This search will allow you to find the profiles that belong to a certain category.
1. On the menu bar, click Profiles > Select Profiles or press F2.
2. Click the Category Info tab.
3. Select the Category you want to search for from the drop down menu.
4. Choose whether you want include or exclude this Category in your results. If you choose to include, you will get all Profiles that are in that Category. If you choose to exclude, you will get all profiles that are not in this Category.
5. After selecting include or exclude, hit the >> button. This moves the selected category to the appropriate box. You man include or exclude multiple categories.
NOTE: If you select multiple categories, all profiles that are in any of the selected categories will be included. This selection criteria is 'Profile is in Category A OR Category B OR Category C,' rather than 'Profile is in Category A AND Category B AND Category C.'
6. To run the search, click the >> button. Your results will then appear in the Data Grid.
After running the search and viewing the results in the datagrid, you can right-click to see a list of options for emailing the group, exporting the items, and more.
Finding Profiles by Category from WebLink International on Vimeo.