We understand how important Events are to your organization. We’ve been working diligently to ensure that the newest version of WebLink Connect addresses the features and enhancements you’ve requested to manage your events successfully.
Our latest release will be available beginning Friday, March 7. As with previous releases, we will roll out these updates in stages. All clients will have the release by Friday March, 14.
This release includes the following features and improvements.
Event Custom Field Limits - For custom fields in our new Events module that use a drop down list of available options, we have now included the ability to limit how many times each option can be selected. This feature can be used to help you restrict and manage the choices that your attendees make when registering for an event.
- Event-Level Custom Fields - We've now made it possible to assign a custom field to all your event items rather than applying it to a single event item. This will reduce the amount of times custom fields need to be created for events with numerous event items.
- Events Speed Improvements - We've improved the load speed of the following Events screens:
- Registration Management
- Registration Submission Form
Bug Fixes & Other Improvements
Corrected the following issues:
- Added a dropdown list of related profiles when registering an organization in the Add a Registration screen
- Changed Revenue Item drop down in Event Items to display the Revenue Item name rather than the Description.
- The "Force Member Pricing" option will no longer appear in Staff Only mode when registering for events that do not have member pricing.
- Corrected an issue in which profiles related to members could not access the member price.
- Credit Card is now the default billing option on the registration page when credit cards are enabled.
- The HTML Editor in the new Events module now has the ability to insert HTML tables.
- Fixed the Event Details page to now correctly display maps when "Show Map" is enabled in Event Settings.
- Sign Up Quantity is now editable on the Registration Management screen.
- Added an icon to indicate if a Profile is a member when searching for Profiles in the new Events module.
- Email is no longer required in Staff Only mode when choosing not to send a registration confirmation.
- The billing section of the registration form will no longer appear when there isn't an amount due.
- Corrected an issue where custom field answers could not be updated in Registration Management.
Thank you for choosing WebLink Connect, the intuitive, innovative, insightful member management software with remarkable customer support. Together we make member success.