|Integrate with BeanStream|
How do I set up Atlas to integrate with my Beanstream merchant account?
After Beanstream account creation, please take the following steps to add Beanstream to your credit card processing gateways in Atlas.
1. Log in to your online Beanstream account, check the 'User username/password validation against transaction', and add a validation username and password under administration -> account settings ->order settings and click the 'Update' button.
2. Open Atlas and open up your Atlas settings under Admin -> Set Preferences -> Application Settings, navigate to the 'Credit Card Processing' tab, and click on the 'Edit/View Credit Card Gateways' link.
3. Click on the 'New' button at the bottom of the Credit Card Gateways screen, which will insert a new row into the grid.
4. Create a name for your new record.
5. Select 'Beanstream' from the Gateway Type drop down.
6. Insert your validation username and password (that you created in Step 1) under the 'Beanstream Username' and 'Beanstream Password' columns.
7. If you are a CA merchant, insert your Merchant ID under the 'Beanstream CA Merchant ID' column and if you are a US merchant, insert your Merchant ID under the 'Beanstream US Merchant ID column'. You will have this ID supplied to you by Beanstream or you can locate it when you log in to your online Beanstream account in the upper right corner.
8. Click the 'Save' button.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Want some training on Atlas? Sign up today for one of our upcoming online training classes.