This article only relates to the Legacy Event Module, which was replaced in 2013. Only use this article if you use the old Event Module.
How do I mark who did and did not attend an event?
After an event, you can track attendance by checking 'Attended' checkbox for all attendees who showed up at the event.
1. Search for an open the event, and click the Sign Ups tab.
2. Click 'View All Attendees for this Event' above the Attendees datagrid, to see all attendees together in the bottom datagrid.
3. Assuming more than half of the registrants actually attended, right-click and choose Flag All as Attended.'
4. Once all attendees have been flagged as attended, go through the list an uncheck anyone who did not attend.
5. Right-click and choose Save Changes.